Submit a Photo for our 360/40 Celebration
Be a part of the Town's timeless historical photo archive now!
Submit photos from your family albums or historical pictures from the past 40 years to include. Use this chance to encapsulate our Island's past by the very people who call it home.
- Captions should be specific
- Photos should be high resolution if possible (1 MB to a maximum of 10MB)
In order to submit a historical photo, you must agree to the following:
- You are at least 18 year of age or older
- If people are easily recognizable in your photo, you have their permission to submit their image for use by the Town.
- By submitting a photo, you grant the Town of Hilton Head Island a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right to display, distribute, reproduce and/or edit the photographs, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival and all other standard Town of Hilton Head Island purposes.
- The Town of Hilton Head Island will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
- The Town is expressly permitted to store digital copies of the submissions which are available to the public as a part of the Town's archive.
- You affirm that you have the legal right to convey the rights conveyed herein and you agree to hold harmless and release and forever discharge the Town, and its employees, officers, representatives, and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action which you, your heirs, representatives, executors, administrators or assigns, have or may have regarding the Tonw's use of the submissions.
Photo Submission Form